Sunday, December 30, 2007

Well here we go....

I have this idea, it's pretty simple. I want to lose weight. I love to crochet. Much of what I would like to make for myself would NOT look good on me at this point. So here's my idea: I am going to choose the patterns I love most and crochet them in the REALISTIC goal size that I choose and over the next several months, I'll work my way into them.
I am going to follow the Body for life program. Here's the hitch (which as a crocheter will kill me). I can only buy yarn if I am staying true the program. Cheat and I lose out on the yarns I'm dying to use. Using a blog and is just my way of staying accountable to the program. I hate the idea of posting pics of myself, but I want to lose weight more and need a way to stay motivated. I start January 2nd.
I have 3 small children and a busy life. This isn't going to be easy!

2 comments:

Buddy said...

Good for you! You can do this! I'm going to work on my weight too. Good Luck and stick with it. You are going to look great in that coverup. Your husband and kids will be so proud of you!

Carey said...

Thanks so much for the encouragement! Good luck to you! Carey