Wednesday, September 10, 2008

And The Winner Is...

Entry #2, the classic trench coat! Thanks to everyone who entered and voted. I appreciate the help in picking a pattern to make for the Fall/Winter. I was going to make it in a mocha brown color, but I don't know now...any thoughts? I am working on a project that I should have done by my daughter's birthday at the end of the month, then I'll start work on the trench coat. I've got to get to bed, but wanted to get this posted. Congrats to Contestant #2! Take a look at the options for first prize and let me know which one you choose!

1 comment:

Debbi-a1 said...

There's a CAL at crochetville, just search Trench Coat and it's called "in the trenches". It hasn't been active for a while, but might give you some ideas on making this and maybe others will want to participate with you (maybe me).