Monday, October 13, 2008

Upping the Mileage...

Since making the switch to run rather than walk for exercise, I've been trying to up the speed and mileage. I'm now up to 3 miles each session and hope to increase that in the next 2 weeks. It's not easy for me because when I see I've reached 2 miles, I have this intense desire to climb off the treadmill. But it's coming along. The goal is 15 miles this week.

The boys did great on their quarter tests for Spelling and Math. Ds10 also had a 7 chapter History test. I'm really pleased with their progress, as I think they are too! Since most schools have off today, they convinced me to do a half-day. We did Spelling, Handwriting, Math, and English. Tomorrow we'll be back to our full schedule.

The trench coat is coming along...I want to wear it during Halloween weekend so I need to speed things up!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Where have you been?

Debbi-a1 said...

Are you okay? Just busy maybe? I hope everything is going good.