Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Under Contruction...In So Many Ways

My goodness, it's been a LOOOOOOOOONG while since I've posted. I still check in every so often to remind myself of simpler times....I know that sounds weird, but after the year I've had, trust me, these post entries were definately during simpler times. I was surprised to see that there are still people from several countries (WOW!) who are visiting the blog. I am still here. I am still working on losing weight. But there is so much more to the story than just exercise and diet, and I think I'm ready to share that with you.

I am working on revamping the blog and may even change the blog title. Stay tuned! As I am ready to make the changes, I will make sure to let you know. Look for a new series of postings explaining my "lost year" within the week. Thanks for sticking with me! I have a renewed feeling of hope and believe that my story might help a few of you out there.

No comments: