Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ready to Roll....

The car is packed and we are ready to leave on our, gulp, 12 hour trip to North Carolina with 2 boys and one very obstinate 21 month old girl. Gulp. What were we thinking? Oh well, pray that it goes fast- well as fast as 12 hours can go.

I'll take some pics of me while on the beach, but honestly, there is absolutely no difference from what I look like now and my last progress pics. I've done alot of thinking this week about what I want to do and how I need to do it, and I have some plans to tell you about when I return. Expect a lot of changes to the blog, and to my diet plan/exercise.


Please keep the Cool Weather Clothing Crochet Pattern Contest entries coming in. I'll be sure to write a post or two while on vacation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carey--I saw this article in the Minneapolis paper on Monday, and just HAD to send it. http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/health/22073899.html?location_refer=$urlTrackSectionName

See...your body knows what it's doing in losing inches, not pounds!!! That's exactly what it SHOULD be doing! : )

Unknown said...

can't wait for the pics