Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Crocheting in Slow Gear!

I don't know what my problem is, but I am struggling to get these two projects done! Evenings tends to be my only time to crochet and the last two days I have planned to crochet, only to go to bed or watch tv. At this rate, I'll never get anything done! I just put the kids in bed, so if I make this post a quick one, I should have time to complete them.

On the diet/exercise front, my husband suggested the other day that I don't lack effort, I lack consistency and he is right. I keep looking at what others are doing and am so fretful that what I'm doing won't work, that I don't stick with anything long enough to form a good opinion. I've been trying to do my own thing and am trying to be like a horse with blinders on-stay focused on what I need to do and not worry about what others are doing. I rarely buy exercise or diet magazines for that very reason. There's always some new plan they are touting and I can get easily distracted.

I still plan to take pics of myself this weekend, which is definately an incentive to keep moving and eating well. I guess I'm in a weird stage- nothing to report or show for my efforts yet, but stay tuned! I'm working towards a goal and I am determined to get there!

No comments: