Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Progress Pictures Taken Today




Picture on left is from today. Picture in center is from April 22nd. Picture on the right is my first before picture taken in January.









Sorry these aren't the greatest quality, but I wanted to post a couple of pictures of my progress so far. Honestly, I couldn't see any difference in the front view pictures from my last progress pictures, but I think I do see a difference in the side view pictures. Is it me or is there more definition between my chest and stomach? Thanks for your continual support. It helps more than you know! Carey











8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I for sure notice a difference!!! You can REALLY tell in your waist. Way to go, Carey!!!

Michelle Butticci said...

You look great!!! There is a big difference!!! Keep up the good work!!

Debbi-a1 said...

I noticed even before you asked. You are doing great.

Vicki said...

I think you're looking great!!

MKB said...

Your hard work is paying off. It looks like you've lost about 20 lbs since the before picture. Keep up the good work.

Carey said...

Thanks everyone!! Carey

Anonymous said...

Wow! The photos make it look like you're getting taller :D I had to double check to verify that it was just an illusion. lol

I absolutely love the poncho, btw!

Anonymous said...

Go Carey! I can see a difference most definetly, you are doing an awesome job, keep up the good work! I'll be checking back in to see how you're doing! =)

-Ally