Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!!

I thought I'd better write a quick post to fill you in on life at the homestead. I exercised for most of the week, but had a real hard time sticking to my diet, especially the last few days. We went out to eat this morning and after listening to our 19 month old daughter scream through most of it, we decided that this would be our last dining excursion out with the children for awhile. Just way too hard and way too stressful! But even with her screaming and the boys bickering, I wouldn't trade life with my three treasures for anything. And I have one great husband! He really tried to make the day a happy and relaxing one, which isn't easy in this house!

I was up until 1 am last night working on the Upsy Daisy Poncho. Thanks Cindy for clarifying the directions for me. I forgot about the fringe that goes on it, so I'll need to work on that tomorrow evening. The shawl for my aunt is complete- decided against fringe for it, so it's ready to be photographed and given to her.

The beach bag I am working on is almost done. I am putting the liner in right now and should have it done tomorrow evening. I ended up doing alot of ripping out of yarn the last few days, but I think it's going to look awesome!

This is going to be a tremendously busy week, but with the house in good shape (thanks to rain keeping us inside and working on the house instead of the farm), I think staying on top of things should be easier than the past few weeks. I have plenty of healthy meal choices in the house and I am ready to go! As soon as I post pics of my finished projects, I'll show you what I am working on next! Happy Mothers Day!

No comments: