Thursday, August 7, 2008

Oops...Week 4!

Sorry about that! I missed a week check in- it's very easy to get sidetracked in this house! I just got off the treadmill, smiling ear to ear. I hit a milestone this evening. I ran a 12 minute mile! That's a minute and 15 seconds LESS than my previous best time!!!! I managed to maintain a 5.5 mph for 5 minutes and then kicked it up to 6.1 mph and RAN AS FAST AS I COULD!!!! It felt great! Did I just say that?

The friend that I'll be homeschooling with is actually not starting her school year until September so she can get all of her unfinished projects completed. There is ALOT of wisdom in that approach and with swimming two mornings a week and speech therapy once a week for my youngest ds, we have alot of interruptions to our day. Soccer season just started this week, with my oldest ds having practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays and my youngest ds will ofcourse have practice on Mondays and Wednesdays. I mean, they couldn't possibly have practice on the same nights and make my life easier, right? Oh well, I'll use the time for extra walking sessions.

I have completed all of the motifs for dd's top and am now attaching them. After that, it's just trim work and beading. I need to make sure the motif layout is going to fit her properly and not be too big.

I've only had a few entries into the contest. I'll make a decision on Monday, so you have until then! If you haven't entered, now's the time!!

No comments: