Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pinch Me!!!!


I can't believe it! ALL of my crocheted items placed!!!! The Upsy Daisy Poncho took 2nd place in its class, my daughter's Christmas Dress also placed 2nd in its class, and the Swimsuit took FIRST PLACE!!! WOO HOO!!! Below are pics of them with their ribbons. By the way, while my chocolate chip pie didn't place, the Molasses Sugar cookies placed 2nd. Wow, 4 out of 5 entries placed. I just can't believe it. And while I ended up enjoying a pretzel dog at the fair, I did some extra walking at the ballfield to make up for it. Just a great day!

5 comments:

Jennilee said...

Woo Hoo! WTG Carey!

Debbi-a1 said...

That is wonderful! You are a great crocheter. I can see why the swimsuit took first place.

Debbi-a1 said...

That is wonderful! You are a great crocheter. I can see why the swimsuit took first place.

Michelle Butticci said...

Congrats!!! Your work is beautiful!!

Jennilee said...

Carey-just checking to see if you those pictures!