Friday, February 22, 2008

Another Day, Another 45 Minutes on the Treadmill

Just finished exercising for today- feels good to have a few really good days behind me. The straps of the swimsuit are done but I have left them un-attached in the back so I can get the right measurement when I try it on this summer. Tonight I will attach the coverup and do the bead work. I ordered the 1/2 mannequin form today and will post pics of the swimsuit after it arrives and I can get the swimsuit on the "model."

Please pray for my friend Jeanne and her family. Her husband is in the hospital with chest pains. It looks like things should turn out ok, but she and her family have had more than they can bear: their youngest daughter died not quite a year ago-she was 2 1/2 years old and just the sweetest, most adorable little girl. I don't know how much more this family can take, but they have a great deal of faith and really are an amazing family. I'll write when I learn more.

*** He is home and doing fine. No definitive word on cause yet.

No comments: