Sunday, February 3, 2008

Progress: Slow But Moving Along!!

The good news is that I have lost an inch from my waist. The bad news is that the scale hasn't moved downward yet. But I really can't whine about it because I haven't been consistent about exercise and diet. Ok, so I haven't really followed it at all. There it is, the big confession. I really don't know how the inch came off given that I think each day started off well and ended with "I'll start over tomorrow after I enjoy this (fill in the blank pastry)."

But am I giving up? HECK NO!!!! I refuse to go back. I'll keep going at it, and eventually it will come off. I'm going to try a few new things this week in my daily routine and see if I have more success.

While I wait for my Mom to show me how to make the Hot Mama Swimsuit Top, I am going to start the bottom. I had hoped to have a pic of it by now, but will try to get one up soon.

The shrug for my niece turned out great! I'll get a pic of that up as soon as I find a willing model (you try getting a nine year old boy to model it for you!!).

My next progress check will be Feb. 24th. And this time, I'll have something to show for it!!!

No comments: