Friday, January 25, 2008

Swimsuit on Hold For a Few Days

My neice will be 9 yrs. old in a few weeks and I have been trying to find something to make for her. I wanted to make a shrug, but haven't found a pattern that I like and that would fit her, so I am making one up! This is my first attempt at making a pattern.

I am at a standstill for a few days while my Mom works the next section of the pattern so I get some guidance. I'm a little lost on the directions for the top and the side trim of the coverup. She's coming by on Sunday so I hope to be able to get back to it then. In the meantime, I am working on the shrug and will have it done by Sunday afternoon!

I haven't eaten well this week and while I have exercised, I haven't been 100% because of the back issue I had. But I am working on behaving just for today. And when I wake up tomorrow I will focus on just that day. Eventually, they'll add up to a healthier body!!