Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Didn't cheat and started the swimsuit

Hey, this thing just might work! I didn't cheat, exercised, and made it until 11 pm when my DH started to snack and I started to think "maybe I should still eat something small...to keep my metabolism going...yea....that's a good idea." But I KNEW I would have to write about my progress and come on, cheating on the first day? So, I decided to write a post, and I am going to bed!
Started the swimsuit- I love the color! I'm a few rows in and I think I am going to need more yarn! The balls of yarn I am using have half of the yardage required. Well, if I make it through this week, I can get it!
Tomorrow is Cardio day and the trick will be to fit it in. My grandfather has been admitted to the hospital and will be moved to a nursing facility by the end of the week. I am going to visit him tomorrow and it's an hour drive each way. My youngest son completes his occupational therapy for gross motor skills tomorrow and he has requested Dairy Queen to celebrate. Yikes!! But I will get in the exercise and NOT cheat!

No comments: