Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Wave of Anxiousness

I exercised and was doing well, until the after school, make dinner, do homework, unhappy baby wants picked up, groceries need put away, dishwasher needs unloaded and there is WAY TOO MUCH NOISE IN THIS HOUSE chaos struck. It was like a wave of anxiousness that I just couldn't maneuver through. I overate and wanted to sit and cry. There is just too much to do and not enough hands. I had put dinner in the crockpot and I try to do other things to make the afternoon easier but it's so difficult to get through without cheating.

So I'm going to do my best to stop the madness of overeating right now and after bedtime, I'm going to sit and crochet and get back to my vision of what I want for myself. That's why I love to crochet. Just THINKING about yarn is calming. Fellow crocheters know what I'm talking about.

Tomorrow I'll remind myself to walk away from the kitchen in the afternoon. Very soon we are turning our dining room into a den and that will help greatly. I'll have a place to retreat to with the children that's not a part of the kitchen/great room space.