Friday, January 18, 2008

Is It Really Friday Already?


I did both cardio and lower body weights yesterday and with the exception of snacking yesterday afternoon and larger portions for dinner last night, I have stuck to my diet all week. I started the swimsuit over last night and I have to say, I love the new yarn better! I bought 6 skeins of Caron Simply Soft Heather in the Plum color and it's beautiful! Better yet, it cost under $15 dollars! Had to really search to find the yarn though, but it was worth it!

I put in a graph to chart my weight loss in inches from the waist at the bottom of the page. I'll be revealing my progress on Feb.3rd. My goal is a 2 inch loss by then. Just in case anybody is wondering, when I measure my waist, I "suck in my gut" as much as I can so that each time I measure, I am consistent (I read to do that). The sad thing to admit is that my before pictures are of me not just sucking in my gut, but honestly when I did, NOTHING MOVED! Again, part of that honesty thing, and that is really really hard to do, but no harder than carrying around this extra weight and being under the delusion that I don't look as big as I am....but I am taking it one day at a time. I didn't gain this weight over night and it won't come off over night either.

2 comments:

Sondra said...

LOVE your blog and this fabulous idea~I'll be back to be inspired and cheer you on! Just an FYI~you might get more comments from the 'Ville here if you moderate posts rather than not allow anonymous comments. I know we wanna support ya! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Carey said...

Thanks- just changed my settings. I didn't realize I had done that. Thanks so much for the support! Carey