Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Going To Be An Interesting Workout!

My daughter (15 months old) slept in this morning so I am off on my routine. By the time she goes down for a nap, there might not be time to exercise, so I am going to need to do it while she's awake. I have about 45 min. of fast dance music on my ipod list, so she and I are going to dance for Mommy's workout! I'll do abs and some weights when she naps, which I'll have time enough for, but I guess I just have to get creative. I mean, it's not like my body is saying "so sorry, you have to follow a legitimate tape made by a qualified instructor for me to let you burn calories." Does it have to be perfect to be done? The Flylady (see links) has a motto "housecleaning, even done imperfectly, still blesses your home." Isn't that true of our bodies?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, that is very true! It is tough to get a solid workout when kids are around, but definitely possible. Good for you for making this work!!

(and dancing workouts are great fun!)

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.