Thursday, January 17, 2008

Change of Yarn for Hot Mama Swimsuit

In the last few days we (DH and I) have decided to pursue a large purchase and I am going to need to be more selective about where I put my yarn money. Currently I am making the Hot Mama Swimsuit using a yarn that's pretty expensive and I still need about 10 balls of yarn to complete the project. If I purchase the 10 balls, it will be about $100!!! Yikes. So, I am going to start over using Caron Simply Soft. Might stay with the red, using their Autumn Spice or might change to a chocolate color. You will definately see the original yarn show up in a different garment before this is through.

Yesterday I went to see my grandfather and I had 2 mini successes: Passed on the large dessert I was offered and then when I stopped at Starbucks on the way home I was tempted to eat a reduced fat pastry but I asked for the nutrition info first. That stopped me dead in my tracks. What I wanted was around 300 calories! That's a small meal for me right now! So I just got a skinny latte. Yea Me!

I didn't get to exercise yesterday so I am combining yesterday and today's workouts- Cardio and Lower Body weights.

No comments: