Friday, February 15, 2008

Survived Valentine's Day

Ok, so it helped that I'm sick with a cold, but hey, I don't think a cold has ever stopped me from scarfing down a pan of brownies before. The kids came home with 3 packages of leftover cupcakes from their parties (that's 18 cupcakes!), not to mention a boat-load of chocolate, but I didn't eat any of it. I could feel that wave of anxiousness starting again, and knew that if I stayed near the kitchen for long, I'd cheat, so I went upstairs for awhile and the feelings passed.

My DH got me an aerogarden for Christmas and the lettuce is now ready so I ate 2 salads yesterday and will try to have at least 1 salad a day while the garden is producing. I'm not up to exercising yet, but might be by Sunday or Monday. Happy Friday Everyone!!

No comments: