Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Sun is Shining!

I woke up feeling much more hopeful than I have recently. I spent 65 minutes on the treadmill yesterday and resisted the late night eating. The children were VERY wound up last night, which caused alot of stress in our house (until blessed bedtime), when my husband and I could actually have a conversation ( probably no different than every household with children!).

I have some errands to run this morning, but I am going to get on the treadmill when I get back. For the most part, I am trying to follow a routine I wrote out for myself. I have certain things that have to get done, or I'd like to do each day: exercise, cleaning, homework with the children, laundry, meal prep., and then things I like to do like crocheting and reading. I need to set certain time frames for each one like exercise is in the morning and cleaning is during naptime and crocheting is after bedtime. I know, sounds obvious, but to someone like me, it takes mapping it out to make it happen. It's not going to be iron-clad, but rather a map to follow to make life easier.

I am almost done with the Swimsuit! Just need to add the straps and then attach the coverup to the top and add some beading I found. I am going to purchase a half-form mannequin from ebay to "model" the work.

I'm very excited about my next two projects, but those are a secret for now. I'll post them soon. Half the fun is the planning and deciding on the yarn! (those who are addicted to yarn understand my plight:) ). I am aiming for pieces that are varied in color and yet will allow for some overlap so that I can wear them with a variety of things. Can't wait to show you!!


****Update: Did 45 minutes on the treadmill before my errands! Yea Me!!!!****

No comments: