Wednesday, February 20, 2008

One Step Foward, Two Steps Back

I do really well for a few days and then BAM, I fall off, make excuses, and let my self doubt get the best of me. I can tell you that the last few days have been exciting and scary in that our "big" purchase is complete. We closed on a land deal yesterday that adds 8 acres to our homestead. We've gone from 5.8 to 14 with the sign of our names and while I'm really excited, it's also very scary to add another payment to the finances. The stress has led to some bad food choices. I try to walk away, but it gets the better of me.

Anyway, I was feeling really down this morning and decided to give myself some extra time before my next measurement and weighing in to allow for getting back on track. So, my next weigh in will be March 1st. I have the top of the Hot Mama Swimsuit almost done and need to just do the straps and then connect everything, then it will be ready to post.

Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement. This road only goes one direction and I'm not turning around. I've seen what's behind me and it's not pretty and there isn't alot of joy to be had. I'm concentrating on how good I'll feel about myself when my 38th birthday comes this June.

No comments: