Friday, June 20, 2008

Fun Day Ahead!

We're taking today to have some overdue fun. First we are off to the local Zoo to see the jellyfish exhibit and then off to Chucky Cheese, which is fulfilling a promise to my boys for working so hard on their school work. I think they have a salad bar so no worries there. If there is time, we might head over to a paint your own pottery store to make a present or two. There's a circus in town this weekend and I might take the children. My dh has to get the hay cut and brought in before our beach trip, so unfortunately, we'll be going without him.

I am doing some super crocheting right now to get my last "beach" project done. Every free moment that I can get a hook in my hand, I will be working on it!

After the beach trip I will make one more summer project for the wedding in August and then I am going to start working on Fall projects. Look for a post soon announcing a contest to find the coolest, most flattering cold weather patterns for me to make. It can be a free pattern or one I would have to purchase. So, start looking!!

I am STILL working on that last inch off my waist before the beach! Over the weekend I will be finishing a couple of cleaning and organizing projects and then I am going to get the exercising is turbo gear! Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: