Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Life Is Good...

Just two weeks until the beach and my house resembles a bad circus act, but surprisingly, I'm feeling good. Did I make my goal? Nope. But I look and feel so much better than I did just a few months ago and I am on my way. I tried on a bunch of clothes from a few summers ago and was glad to see that they fit! It will make getting ready for the beach so much easier! I'm going to buy a few new tanks and nicer tops but I still have some nicer shorts to wear.

I have cantor practice tonight and I have no idea what I'll be singing- hope I know a few of the selections! LOL...

I was able to get through a chapter of math for each of my boys while my toddler slept. They are coming along so well in their math and reading now!

Our toddler was sick over the last 2 days and it was horrible! She at one point had a fever of 104.0!!!! It came out of nowhere and left as quick as it showed up without any other symptoms, so we are clueless to what caused the fever other than an un-named virus.

I am back to crocheting and was working on a project last night. If I can get just one more project done before the beach, I will be so pleased!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Poor thing. I'm sorry tp hear she was sick. Way to go on fitting in your clothes!!!!!! Beach, here you come!!!