Monday, June 23, 2008

Some Beach...Some Where....

I've got that song in my head and I am so ready for the beach! But first I need to finish my last project!!! How fast can these hands crochet? I think I am going to find out, because it's going to take several marathon sessions to get 'er done!

I managed to get up at 6:30 this morning and did 3 miles on the treadmill. We are starting a new schedule this week for myself and the children and my day starts with the treadmill or exercise tapes. Unfortunately, my daughter has some type of psychic connection with me and the second I get on the treadmill, she's awake! Well, that's what God invented cribs for! She managed to stay fairly content while I finished up and I even squeezed in a quick shower. Now we are off to swim class for the boys. The afternoon will be taken up with Math lessons (continuing to catch them up) and getting ready for baseball this evening...if it doesn't rain. Happy Monday everyone! Contest information comes tomorrow so be looking for it! I have some good prizes for it!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay for you!!!!! WTG on getting up and getting that workout in! Looking forward to the contest. Can I participate even though I don't crochet?

Carey said...

Sure can!!!