Sunday, June 8, 2008

Not The Day I Intended!

I haven't felt like myself for a couple of days and I feel very powerless to change. We heard on the news that the photography studio that I have taken our 3 children to for the past year had a secret camera in the bathroom. I am just horrified! From what we know, they do have a suspect in mind (as do I!) and charges are pending, but they have not named anyone yet. I don't know how long the camera was there or the extend of it's use (did the suspect put images on the internet?). I have to say that I have been doing awesome on my diet and exercise, but the last 24 hours (since seeing pictures of the bathroom on the news) I have blown my diet big time. I want to scream or cry or both! The thought that someone may have taken images of my children or myself in the bathroom is really sending me into quite a freaked out state! I'll let you know when there is more information available. Pray for my nerves!

I have been trying to work on a tunic that I am testing for someone, and I don't think my skills are up to par. I am ripping my work out left and right and at this point I am going to have to email her to tell her I'm not going to be able to complete the project for her. I hate doing that, but there are so many wonderful crocheters out there who would do a much better job for her than me. If you are reading this from crochetville, see the tunic in the pattern testing section.

I have only 20 some days left to the beach and I haven't done anything to prepare as I usually do. It's time to admit that I can't get every crochet project done that I'd like to before the beach. I think I am going to get one top done in the next two weeks and then switch gears to Fall items when I return from vacation.

Please don't give up on me! I'm not done with this challenge yet! I just need to extend my timeline and wardrobe to include the Fall months. There are some wonderful patterns out there to make for a leaner body like I hope to have! My new deadline is my daughter's birthday at the end of September. I am going to have pictures taken of myself and my children for my husband's birthday (in November but I'll do them in early October). I want to wear something I've made (in the picture) looking fantastic in a healthier, leaner, body. Maybe I'll do one picture of just me! I haven't done that in a long time! Come to think of it, most pictures of me, my children are strategically placed in front! Imagine that, a picture of just me. That's a good goal.

1 comment:

MKB said...

That is awful. I hope you and your children weren't victims of the creep.

The diet isn't blown for good. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back on track. A few days of not sticking to your plan won't undo all you've done so far.

We'll be looking for that picture of you soon!