Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

My 38th birthday greeted me with another 1/2 inch off my waist. Everything else is the same as last progress check. That's 4 inches from my waist since January. I'll take it! I usually find myself counting my blessings on my birthday, so I've been running a list in my head. I'm blessed to have a wonderful husband (14 year wedding anniversary tomorrow), 3 awesome children, a great Mom ( and Dad!) who watched my children so I could get some time away and a well-needed haircut. She made a birthday cake for me with them children as well. They were so proud! I'm blessed by wonderful friends and family, who thought to call me today and wish me well. I'm blessed with my husband's family, especially his parents and siblings and their spouses. I'm blessed with a wonderfull house and land for our children to explore as they get older. But most of all, I am blessed with a God who loves me and gives me hope. I may not be at my goal, but I am getting there and I have no doubts that I will get there. Happy Birthday to me!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday!

Michelle Butticci said...

Happy Birthday and Wedding Anniversary!!! I remember your wedding well!! :-)

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday! Keep up the good work in crochet and health!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and CONGRATULATIONS on losing four inches around your waist! That is an amazing accomplishment...are your clothes just falling off you at this point?!

Have a great anniversary too. Hope you're doing something special.

Love, Katy