Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Another Day, and 60 Minutes on the Treadmill

Even with 5 children to tend to, (the only difficult one was my 17 month old daughter), I still got on the treadmill and did 60 minutes of brisk walking (3.5-3.6 mph) today. I can go faster but wanted to play it a little safe today. I have that weird feeling you get when you have a head cold and your head is so woozy that you just want to lie down. In fact, I am going to bed. I was working on the Upsy Daisy Poncho and I finished a shrug for my youngest niece. I'm going to wait to sew the seam together so she can try it on and I can make an accurate fit. Looks good!

I added some new things to the blog for anyone who might find them helpful. One gadget estimates how much calories you burn for any given activity and the other is a calorie calculator. Let me know if you like them!

Tomorrow I'll do 60 more minutes on the treadmill, but at just a little faster pace. I also might try to do some weight resistance. We'll see how my head feels!

By the way, word of advice: Caffeine to combat dizzyness/light headedness, doesn't equal a clear head. It equals a very ALERT and DIZZY woman!! My husband said that I'm just now more AWARE of my dizzyness!!

No comments: