Friday, March 7, 2008

Had a Good Laugh Today

I am constantly surfing the net for new crochet patterns and one of my frequent stops is Amazon.com to see what are the latest books being offered. I couldn't help but giggle at Amazon's latest "pairing" of books. They usually pair a book with another one as a package deal. Well there is a great book coming out in August titled Contemplative Crochet: A Hands-on Guide for Interlocking Faith and Craft by Cindy Crandall-Frazier. I can't wait to read it! But here's the funny part: of all the crochet books out there, which one did they think was the best to pair with a book on Crochet and Faith? Sensual Crochet: Luxurious Yarns, Alluring Designs by Amy Swenson!!! Now, I have this book and I LOVE it!!! I plan to make one of her designs in my weight loss quest, but, come on, that is just toooooo funny!!

No comments: