Monday, March 3, 2008

Progress day!

Sorry, I meant to post this yesterday, but got sidetracked. Anyway, here's the scoop: I've lost another inch off my waist!!! I have also lost a half inch off my chest (under bra), thighs, and hips. But the scale continues to resist moving!!! UG!!! But at least I am seeing progress. I did 45-60 min. of cardio 5 days last week and stuck fairly close to my eating plan. I need to do alot more weeks like that! I'm going to check my progress again the Saturday before Easter.


Ok, now to the Hot Mama Swimsuit...It is so much more beautiful that I had hoped!!! I'm posting several pics of it for you to see. My husband just saw it and told me he thinks I hired out to have it made :)


Also, I am posting a pic of the dress I made my daughter for Christmas.

Check later on today for the reveal of the next project I'll be making!!

2 comments:

Debbi-a1 said...

Beautiful swimsuit! You will look great in it. Give your husband a bill for the swim suit and go buy more yarn ;)

Carey said...

Thanks so much!!!