Sunday, March 2, 2008

Next Project: Upsy Daisy Poncho by Cindy Kamps


I'm really excited about this next project. I have been a huge fan of Designer Cindy Kamps for sometime and recently noticed her Upsy Daisy Poncho. It's beautiful!!! I contacted Cindy to ask permission to show a picture of the poncho and give info for you to get the pattern as well. She was very gracious and supportive. Something about yarn and the sizes of one's heart, I think. Haven't met a crocheter yet that doesn't have a super generous heart, have you?
I'll be doing the Upsy Daisy Poncho with Paton's Grace yarn in Taupe and Blush (essentially brown and pink), but in reverse of the picture so that the pink is the center of the flowers. I'm going to start it today!! Here's the link to her Ebay store. Once you do one of her patterns, you'll be "hooked". Ha Ha, couldn't resist!


No comments: