Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Pretty Good Day

I didn't do cardio today, but I did eat really well. The cupcakes are gone and I didn't eat any of them! I passed on dessert both nights which is great for me. Tomorrow morning we head home and I get back to a routine that I've discovered I'm not happy with. Not enough time for me to do what needs to get done in our home, and not enough time for me to do the things I want to do. I'm going to work on setting a realistic menu plan and a cleaning schedule that delegates more responsibilities to my sons. Even small jobs would help!

My sister in law has got me a little more than interested in weight watchers. I'm going to look into it and really give it some serious thought. If I do it, I would definately do the meetings. If you are using it, please leave a comment about how you like or don't like it. My new scale is waiting for me at home and I am going to weigh myself Friday morning using both the old and new to make sure it's accurate. Have a good night!

No comments: