Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter everyone! I just looked at the countdown to the beach trip. 99 Days to go!!! Oh My!! I saw my friend (who's lost alot of weight) at church today. She looked awesome. She is such an inspiration to me. I am going to work HARD these next 99 days so my children can look at me and be proud at what I've accomplished.

I think I am going to start writing a post each day, so that I have to record whether I exercised and whether I cheated on my diet. A little more accountability never hurt anyone.

If you think about it, today is actually more like New Year's day than January 1st. Easter is New Year's Day for Christians, regardless your denomination. Yeah there's Pentecost, the Birthday of the Church, but Easter is when everything starts over in the liturgical year. So, let's treat today a little like New Years in that if you have fallen off the resolution bandwagon, get back on! Start again! We can do this!

I am going to visit my in-laws tomorrow until Wed/Thurs. I am taking my sneakers and workout clothes and will carve out some time, even if it's only 20 min. a day to exercise. And now that Easter is here, there's no excuse for eating desserts this week. Been there, done that.
So, I'll write tomorrow night to report progress. Have a wonderful Easter!

No comments: