Saturday, March 8, 2008

Such a Hard Day!!!

We might have a decent size house, but I tell you, the walls were closing in today. With all of the snow (at least 16 inches) and a house full of chaos (2 boys 9 and 6 and a 17 month girl, 2 dogs, and a cat), I think I was starting to resemble Jack Nickolson in The Shining!! All we needed was a maze in the back yard!
My eating habits were Horrrrrible today and I felt like a slug, but tomorrow is another day and I will get on that treadmill and make better choices tomorrow. I have a couple of weeks before Easter. It would be nice to see the scale actually MOVE!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog from Crochetville. Interesting, and what a novel idea. I am also on a weight loss program so I'll be following along and see how you're doing.

I thought your swimsuit was cool and then when I saw the pattern and the name of the designer....OMG, I know her. (long story)

Carey said...

Thanks! Would you tell her about my blog for me and how much I love her swimsuit pattern? Keep me up to date with your weight loss program. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you! Carey

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately the "long story" is that we had a falling out! :(

It just surprised me to see her name on that design.

I totally identify with your weight loss goals. I have lost 30 lbs since October, I want to lose 30 more. Even though I'm halfway there, it still seems like a long way to go. But all we can do is take it one day at a time. I have a weight loss blog on Spark People but its not as cool as yours! LOL

Carey said...

Congrats on the weight loss so far!!