Monday, March 31, 2008

Played Mind Games with Myself, and it Worked!

I really didn't want to exercise, so I played a game with myself: I could do 20 minutes instead of 60 minutes of moderate cardio on the treadmill, if those 20 minutes were supercharged. It worked. I did a 14 minute mile (2 minutes better than usual) and it felt good to really work hard.


I did really well with my diet today as well. My head is a little woozy so I might not crochet this evening as I had hoped.

Lots of stuff going on at our house- my youngest son starts baseball practice this weekend, and I have my first practice as a cantor at our church on Wednesday. My in-laws are coming on Friday to help us move 2 rooms around. The dining room and living room are going to be switched. There's alot of benefits to this, one great benefit being that I'll have a place to escape to that doesn't have me staring at the refrigerator! I can't wait!!

No comments: