Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Better Saturday Than Usual

I did a 46 minute fast walk with my daughter in the stroller around our town's ballpark this afternoon, so it feels good to have gotten that done. I've exercised 5 out of the last 6 days, and one of those days I threw in a second cardio workout so I feel really good about my efforts.

Last night I worked on the Upsy Daisy Poncho and have only one night's worth of work left to do on it. It's going to be so darn pretty!

We are having awesome weather today so we are going to grill dinner, which should help me keep my diet in check. I am getting nervous about Monday's weigh in. I don't want to expect any big number, but I hope to see the scale continue to move downward.

Two people stopped me yesterday to say nice things about my cantoring last week. Boy, does that make my day! My 18 month old daughter is beating up on her 6 year old brother so I need to break that up before he gets hurt! :)

No comments: