Monday, April 14, 2008

EVERYBODY DAAAAAAAAANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody, please take this solemn moment to calm your self, find your happy place, and then....
Lean over and kiss your computer screen, the scale has moved downward!!!!!! Three Pounds!!!!
You can't see me right now, but I'm doin' a little dance with my keyboard, a littl' keyboard cha cha. Ok, you can't see me, but my 18 month old daughter can and she's giving me a look that says
" Oh, Mother, Pa-leeese don't embarrass me in cyberspace....just pull the computer over and let me out now before my friends see me"...but I digress.
Where was I?
Oh yeah.....
EVERYBODY DAAAAAAAANCE!!!!!


Ok, I'll calm down, but come on, I've been waiting on this for months!! I am going to just keep at it and work hard. I'm going to work on the Upsy Daisy Poncho during naptime and do the treadmill this evening. Can't tell you how excited I am. Yea Me!!! By the way, I'm down another inch on my waist (see the tracker below). I might just fit into this stuff that I'm making (not now, but you know what I mean).

1 comment:

Debbi-a1 said...

Congratulations! You deserve all this. Can't wait to see the upsy daisy poncho when you're finished.