Saturday, April 19, 2008

How Am I Doing So Far?









I noticed today that I am wearing the same clothes from my Before picture taken in January so I thought I should just go ahead and take some pictures of where I am now, to see if I notice any difference. My husband did. What do you think?
PS: I am sucking in my stomach in BOTH pictures! Like I said in my first entry to this blog, when I took the before shots and sucked my stomach in, NOTHING moved!




Pictures on the left are the Before and the ones on the right are Today:




3 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

I can tell a difference. I can see your muscle ton and can see tightening. I'm sorry your getting disheartened. I think your an inspiration and keep it up! You will get there soon give your body time. Your probably busy just replacing fat with muscle.

Carey said...

Thanks! My husband said the same thing last night. Thank you for the kind words. I greatly appreciate them. Carey

Anonymous said...

Yes I can see a difference. You are more toned, I see muscle definition in your legs and your waist is smaller.

ITS NOT EASY! I am also trying to lose weight. I have lost 30 lbs in the past 6 months but it is hard. And I am currently on a plateau (I want to lose 30 more pounds). I know how discouraging that can be.

But you ARE making progress. Try taking your measurements so you can see the inches you are losing even if the pounds aren't going down. Keep up the good work...DON'T GIVE UP!