Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Life is a Bad Country Song!!

I'm NOT kidding you when I tell you that the roof is leaking and the well won't work. The pump died and until tomorrow when they clean the well and replace the pump we are without water. And on top of that, I lost EVERYTHING on my cell phone. Apparently the software on the phone crashed and all of my contacts, photos and even the Trace Adkins ring tone I just bought is gone!!! Have to laugh at that though because it literally sang "you're gonna miss this, you're gonna want this back." He wasn't kidding!!!

I went a little over points today- did the max allowed which is the first time I've done that, but hey, I stopped at Burger King tonight for dinner and what did I get for myself? A diet coke!!! I got everyone else in the family burgers and chicken and I had weight watchers when I got home. I may not have lost a pound yet, but I won a big battle tonight. I also didn't say "forget this, today was hard and I deserve that whopper and cookie dough in the freezer!!" Wait a minute, I forgot about that cookie dough until just now....that sounds pretty good...No, stop the insanity!!! How about a nice cup of coffee instead. Oh yeah, because that's really so much better than the cookie dough...not so much. But I won't cheat :)

I am finishing a poncho for one of the birthday girls (one of the girls who share their birthday with my daughter). This little darling was born a couple hours after mine. I'll make a poncho for the other birthday girl, born an hour before mine, when I finish this one. I know, I know, get back to my own poncho, but I keep thinking that I want to see the scale drop at least one pound before I do that. Come on Mr. Scale!!! Let's get moving ...um...down..not up. Just need to be specific in case he's listening...:)

1 comment:

CraftyAshley said...

Congrats on sticking to your guns! I wish I was as good as you. lol